Chinese New Year Peanut Noodles
Author: Anne Belden
Recipe type: Easy
My kids always loved these simple to make peanut noodles.
- ½ pound spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon grated lime zest
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅔ cup canola oil
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped scallions (optional)
- ¼ cup salted peanuts, roughly chopped (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, combine the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil (if using), ginger, lime zest, and salt in a blender.
- With the motor running, slowly add the canola oil in a steady stream.
- Return the pasta to the pot and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish, if desired, with the cilantro, scallions, and peanuts.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.