TUSCAN WHITE BEAN SOUP
- 4 turkey or chicken sausages
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tabls. butter
- 2 large cloves pressed garlic
- 2 leeks, cleaned, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbls flour
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans white navy beans, drained
- 4 cups chopped kale, chard or collard greens, or a mix of all
- salt / pepper/ tarragon/oregano
- Cook sausages whole in butter, slice after cooking
- Remove sausages from pan and add onions, leeks, garlic and cook in olive oil till browned.
- Add flour, cook 2-3 minutes
- Add broth, beans, chopped greens, sausage, all herbs to taste .
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes.